Natural Weight Loss
Everywhere you look these days people are talking about the natural way to do things. One popular buzz word is "natural weight loss." But what is natural weight loss? Many posit it is weight loss that is supported by "natural" supplements, or herbal supplements. Others say that natural weight loss, is weight loss through normal means, no gimmicks or pills involved. The following is an attempt to explain what natural weight loss is and how one would go about it.
Here is some information about so-called 'natural weight loss'.
* Weight loss - natural or otherwise - occurs only when we create a calorie-deficit - meaning, when our calorie-intake is lower than our calorie expenditure.
* Without reducing calories like this, a healthy person will not lose weight. For example, using 'natural' weight loss supplements, or 'natural' herbal weight loss pills is not sufficient unless a calorie-controlled diet is also followed.
* Physical activity - both to burn extra calories and increase your muscle-fat ratio - is also essential for natural weight loss. According to weight loss surveys, the majority of successful dieters - those who have managed to lose weight (30 pounds +) and avoid weight regain for a year or more - exercise regularly every day.
* Healthy natural weight loss also requires good diet nutrition. A healthy body is an efficient body, and an efficient body is more likely to lose excess weight than a sluggish unhealthy body. So be sure to eat a balanced diet with foods from all food groups.
* If you wish to use 'natural' weight loss supplements to help you
lose weight, that's fine. But don't imagine that these 'natural' weight
loss pills contain magic ingredients that will 'melt away' your fat.
The most natural and effective way to lose weight is to eat healthily
and exercise regularly
|Copyright © 2003-2008 Weight-Loss-Guru.com. All Rights Reserved.|